BrochureBest-in-class content curated by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of classroom presentations, videos, case studies and projects
• Introduction to Equity Investing • Understanding Financial Statements • Fundamental Analysis • Basic Technical Analysis • Investing Strategies
• High-quality educational content • Taught by experienced professionals • Offers hands-on learning opportunities • Supportive community of learners and experts
This program is for beginners who want to learn about equity investing and have little to no experience in investing in stocks
Learn from India’s top finance faculty and industry leaders. Our faculty members are industry veterans and have worked on a variety of portfolios.
Dr. Amit Bagga
Dr. Tejinder Singh Rawal
Dr. Satish Shrivastav
Dr. Shanti Suresh
Dr. Ranjan Chakravarty
Mr. Venugopal Rajamanuri
- Introduction to Equity Investing
- What is equity investing?
- Why invest in equities?
- Types of equities
- Equity market participants
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Introduction to financial statements
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Ratios for analysing financial statements
- Fundamental Analysis
- What is fundamental analysis?
- Introduction to valuation techniques (Price-to-earnings ratio, Price-to-book ratio, etc.)
- Identifying undervalued and overvalued stocks
- Company analysis (industry, management, competitors, etc).
- Basic Technical Analysis
- Understanding price trends and chart patterns
• Trends, channels, support and resistance levels
• Trend lines, moving averages, and trend channels
- Volume analysis
• Trading volume, open interest, and liquidity
• On-balance volume, volume-weighted average price
- Oscillators and Indicators
• Relative Strength Index, Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD), and Stochastic Oscillator
• Bollinger Bands, Average Directional Index (ADX), and Moving Average Envelope
- Investing Strategies
- Long-term investing vs. short-term trading
- Value investing vs. growth investing
- Diversification and asset allocation
- Risk management techniques
"The learning experience at OAWA has been great. In the huge field of finance, OAWA has been a savior…Faculties who taught us are highly qualified industry experts who simplified the learning process and made it interesting."
"The content of the course, faculties and the way the course was conducted was thoroughly Professional and outstanding."
"I would like to thank the OAWA team for providing me with this opportunity. It was a really great experience I wish the classes could be offline but it even in online mode they were done in the best possible way. Sujoy sir's way of teaching is really commendable he is very informative and a great mentor."
"Joined OAWA … with the learning mindset of various markets of how they work what economic factors affect which industry and asset class. I just feel so accomplished by learning the art of reasoning of how and why !!"
Dr. Kavita Sharma
Dr. Debashis Sanyal
Prof. B B Chakrabarti
(Inclusive of 18% GST)